Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Ok so today's post is inspired by my cousin, he gave me the idea to post about strange and unlikely costumes for halloween. The other night he came into my room to show me his costume and believe it or not people, he's going as a TAMPON for halloween.

That night i attended a halloween party with a few of my friends, i enjoyed the wild variety of costumes that appeared that night. I saw classic fairytale characters like snow white to a guy in a jelly belly outfit or from a french maid to the super mario brothers. The variety of costumes that appear always seem to surprise me, a few people are bound to think up new ideas for more odd and stranger costumes each year.

Here are a few pictures of people with awesome costumes at the party...
Hope you enjoy today's post and maybe you'll get a bunch of new ideas for next year's halloween!


The Tampon, The Guy, The Panda Bear


The Hot Shot


Mar Roxas, Random Guy, The Geeks and The Lumberjack


                                                                      The Sailor Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment